[ale] Any spare hardware available? (like I have to ask this group...)

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Sep 29 18:07:53 EDT 2010

I had a mac mini drive go bad in my daughter's machine, and it has a 40GB notebook style drive.
40GB is plenty for her use, and I really hate to pay the bucks for a bigger drive that I don't need.
Anyone have any notebook drives they've replaced that they would be willing to part with?

While I'm at it, I need to replace a backups 1500 that seems to have gone wacko.
It has shut down with an event 27 one time and an event 31 on another.
The load and battery lights look good, and I haven't been able to find any information about APC event codes for this thing anywhere that I've looked.

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com