[ale] Well isn't this special

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:50:43 EDT 2010

I thought the tea party was created through Fox News yellow journalism
stunts.

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/chuck-todd-admits-fox-news-created-and

They have sure improved the bottom line of the business.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM, arxaaron <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>>
>> The regime change has slowed the national march
>> into fascism, but this juggernaut has been building
>> momentum for 30 years.  Between the whining,
>> phony, infantile teabaggers,
>>

> The Tea Party is a grass roots organization that coalesced out of a
> gut-level anti-fascist response to the above 30 year juggernaut.  In a
> recent poll it is got more support than either the democratic or republican
> parties.
>
> Maybe you should look into what they stand for before you disparage them.
>
> Greg
> Georgia Tea Party member
> Promoting Individual Liberty and Limited Government

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.