[ale] OT-related-Re: Well isn't this special

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:16:44 EDT 2010

I think he's referring to the new vans using the same backscatter technology airports use in the "naked body scaners" implemented since the crotch bomber incident.

Yes, they can visually peer right into your home/car/garage with these things.

I heard abut it on No Agenda!
http://noagendashow.com

#!/jerald