[ale] GParted & unallocated space

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Sep 28 08:16:25 EDT 2010

One idiot's opinion here. Most people don't just blow the "restore"
partition away for a combination of reasons: lazy (me!! 8-(), lack of
needed tech skills, and the personal knowledge that there is a 95%
chance of losing the backup copy of the restore partition within two months.

Of course, I could be really wrong also.