[ale] OT-related-Re: Well isn't this special

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Sep 28 05:54:53 EDT 2010

On Mon September 27 2010, Watson, Keith wrote:
> Government Seeks Back Door Into All Our Communications
> http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/09/government-seeks
>
> U.S. Tries to Make It Easier to Wiretap the Internet
> https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/us/27wiretap.html
on a related note:
 Gov mum on high tech snooping vans

 The administration is keeping silent about a story revolving around some high
tech vans recently purchased by the Department of Homeland Security that are
capable of literally peering through the walls of your home. If DHS was using
these vans to fight terrorism, that'd be great - but they will not confirm
nor deny the vans are also being used in other areas that would infringe on
privacy rights. Glenn talks with Congressman Jason Chaffetz about the story
on radio today. ( Transcript, Insider Audio, FREE Insider Extreme clip)
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/45942/

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800