[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:58:49 EDT 2010

Well, unless you use symlinks. Dropbox will sync files/directories
outside of your "Dropbox" if you create symlinks to them within your
"Dropbox".

Thank you for the updates on SpiderOak. It sounds like a service that
I wouldn't want to use. I like Dropbox specifically for the immediate
syncs. I have shares with other people and we use those shares to work
on various projects. So when my graphic designer has completed an
image for a web site we are developing, he just puts it in our Dropbox
share and I have immediate access to it. It beats the hell out of
email, IM, or whatever other methods.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/