[ale] Snow Leopard in vmplayer will not boot

Rich DeMARS rich.demars at stonebranch.com
Thu Sep 23 12:17:58 EDT 2010

Try the info on the link below.  I got it to work from there, but you have to remember to always boot the VM guest with the iso provided and don't use the vmtools straight from the VMWare products.

http://bobhood.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/welcome-to-snow-leopard-mac-os-x-10-6-and-vmware-workstation-7/

Rich DeMARS
IT Manager