[ale] gotta gets me a fully "online house" so I can gets me fridge hacked too!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:28:30 EDT 2010

More accurately: cyber warfare has begun.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/205827/was_stuxnet_built_to_attack_irans_nuclear_program.html
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3742960,00.html

The article discussed the very specific attack vector against Seimens
controllers. Those are also all over the industrial world.

loads of little embedded controllers no one has done more than a cursory
security check on are all over every industrial process. And those control
devices are not accessible by only sneaker-net as that defeats the purpose
of having them in the first place.

yikes! X10's everywhere.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.