[ale] Hello World - in C# - in Mono - in Ubuntu is done

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Sep 19 20:45:10 EDT 2010

Jeff,

Thanks for the post.  You're not the only one that's made this point.  As
detailed in other posts, my motives for choosing C# are mainly career
related, but also related to the attributes of the language itself.  I'm
definitely going to have to do more research on the cross platform part though.

Sincerely,

Ron