[ale] Linux distro for internet radio station

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Sep 19 20:40:41 EDT 2010

Jim,

Thanks.  I was very fascinated with the idea of podcasting a couple of
years ago.  I did all this research.  I actually did post a few blog posts
and made one 7 minute podcast regarding alternate energy.  Then, to my
great chagrin, I discovered that producing a daily blog with some
intelligence and a weekly podcast takes a LOT of work.  I found out I just
didn't have the time.  My post didn't directly answer the original person's
question, but I was hopeful that others could benefit from my prior
efforts.  I may return to the topic myself someday.

Ron

At 9/19/2010 09:47 AM -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:

>Wow! Great link list!

[remainder snipped, see original post]