[ale] Hello World - in C# - in Mono - in Ubuntu is done

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sat Sep 18 17:28:18 EDT 2010

  My intuition strongly tells me that if writing cross-platform apps is
what one wants to do, one would avoid using a language that is sourced
by a non-neutral vendor of one of those platforms.  There are just too
many other non-corporately-sourced languages with open source
implementations and/or compilers.