[ale] SELinux & abrtd

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Fri Sep 17 11:52:02 EDT 2010

got this message this morning:

SELinux denied access requested by abrtd. It is not expected that this
access is required by abrtd and this access may signal an intrusion
attempt. It is also possible that the specific version or configuration of
the application is causing it to require additional access.

All I know about abrtd is what Google turned up:

abrt is a tool to help users to detect defects in applications and
to create a bug report with all informations needed by maintainer to fix it.
It uses plugin system to extend its functionality.

So I think my question is
How do I get SELinux to let the program do its thing?
Or should I just not give a damn?

Sean