[ale] Hello World - in C# - in Mono - in Ubuntu is done

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:24:12 EDT 2010

If you're only going learn one language learn python. It meets your
requirements as well as the 3 you discussed and it's a fully open language.

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2010/08/oracles-java-lawsuit-undermines-its-open-source-credibility.ars

http://www.infoworld.com/t/intellectual-property/oracles-android-lawsuit-pandoras-box-serious-evils-359

http://phandroid.com/2010/08/23/android-developers-unhappy-with-oracle-over-baseless-lawsuit/

http://bytes.com/topic/c-sharp/answers/249140-c-proprietary-programming-language