[ale] Used IDE drives

jcpilman at gmail.com jcpilman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:28:22 EDT 2010

In an effort to change my evil hording ways, I have several used IDE drives
to dispose of.  The sizes are, nominally, 80, 40, 40, 40 & 10 GB.  I also
have a few IDE mobile racks.  One rack with one matching tray and two racks
with a total of four matching trays.  All free to anyone on the list who
wishes to deal with them. All state secrets have been removed and I left
ext2 partitions on them.

I live in Cherokee county and work in Marietta.  That may not be convenient
for most of you, but we could work something out.  It may be more
appropriate to contact me off list?

...John