[ale] autohotkey equivalent in linux

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Sep 15 15:28:31 EDT 2010

That's usually a window manager function.  In Ubuntu  Lucid 10.04
(Gnome) I have a System/Preferences/Keyboard Shortcuts menu item that
lists all the current shortcuts.  You can use the same to modify or add
shortcuts.  KDE has a similar feature, but I don't run KDE any longer so
can't tell you where.

Jim.