[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:59:29 EDT 2010

Mercurial FTW!

Actually, I don't think that would work very well with CVS or SVN. You
need to be able to communicate with the VCS server to be able to do
commits and such. It would be easy enough to checkout to a directory
in your Dropbox, but how would you commit your changes if you were
offline? Nah, better to use Dropbox as a cheap replacement for
bitbucket.org or github.com.