[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:39:44 EDT 2010

Yeah, the basic "version control" feature is nice. Although, I noticed
something the other day. I went to look for something in a group share
and one of the members had deleted all of the files a couple weeks
earlier. I was able to restore all of the files, but just barely. Once
you delete a file there is a limited amount of time in which you have
to restore it before it is permanently deleted. I thought it was a
"restore at any time" sort of thing, but I suppose that would require
ludicrous amounts of (what is already mind boggling) storage.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59