[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:06:56 EDT 2010

On Sep 15, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Chris Fowler wrote:

> I store all of my manuals in DB so I can read them on any computer that
> is mine.  Or I can read them on the iTouch.

Oh wow, I totally forgot that part...

On my iPad I use GoodReader to read any/all documents I have on DropBox.  So, I bought all my O'Reilley's in PDF after buying them in print, and moved them to my dropbox.  BAM!  Whole library with me wherever I go.

There's a few books I wasn't able to buy on PDF, and the publisher wouldn't provide one.  There are other ways (I'm told) :)  to obtain said PDF documents, so let your conscience be your guide.

--j