[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:32:26 EDT 2010

Dropbox is great. It makes syncing files between multiple computers
extremely simple. In addition, it makes _sharing_ files among several
people simple.

If you're really worried about the security of files on the system you
can use something like TrueCrypt to create an encrypted file system in
your Dropbox. Dropbox is as secure as you make it.

Shameless plug: sign up through
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwMzg2NzI5 and I will get an extra
250MB of free storage. I'm at 3.5GB right now and would like to reach
the new 10GB maximum.