[ale] Dropbox opinions wanted

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Sep 15 11:23:14 EDT 2010

I store all of my manuals in DB so I can read them on any computer that
is mine.  Or I can read them on the iTouch.

My only wish is that they would preserve permissions.  I store programs
and typically when they sync I have to chmod them so they will execute.
Not a big deal.  I takes 5s to execute the command.