[ale] HPC Node Test Util or Suite

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Sep 14 16:11:13 EDT 2010

PS to my prior reply to this message.  If you want to prevent dust from
entering the air intakes of a computer, go to Hobby Lobby, etc. and get a
roll of wedding ribbon.  The roll I got was 6" wide and 25 Yards long for
$8.  Enough to last me forever.  Cut out a sheet and fix it over the air
intake.  The ribbon has the appearance of very VERY fine window screen, but
it's plastic, not metal, and very flexible.  I've put this on my
laptops.  I just used scotch tape, not pretty, but functional.  Hopefully,
this will prevent any more dust glob killing the computer experiences.  I
suspect it reduces air flow by 10% - 15%, but my systems work fine with it
on there.

Ron