[ale] OT: xml to html

John Anderson sontek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:28:30 EDT 2010

XSLT is the easiest way to convert it but you could also just write a
quick python script to generate the HTML files for you.

Here is an example I wrote to convert BlogEngine.net XML files to
insert the data into my own database:
http://github.com/sontek/django-tekblog/blob/master/tekblog/converters/blogengine.py

That'll show you the basics of how to parse the XML and then you can
output it however you want.