[ale] [TOTALLY OT] Comfort foods

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Sep 13 10:52:11 EDT 2010

OK, you asked.  We'll see how far the thread goes.  I'll add two more
entries to your list.

Does operating a Linux based TV set count?

If I'm more hungry, Pizza, Windows or Linux variety, Version 3+ (toppings),
with water if I'm trying to be good or
      Sprite if I think I need a sugar high and have any around.
      Pizza toppings suggestions: Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Green Olives or
Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Bell Peppers, or all 4.
      As hunger increases, maybe add feta cheese or more mozzarella and /
or chicken.  Increase diameter of Pizza accordingly.
           More tomato sauce is always better.  Or, you can get a white
Pizza with alfredo sauce.

      If you're North of Atlanta, Mia's Pizza at Ga 400 Exit 14 near Lows
has Pizza that tastes similar to Johnny's, but cheaper.
           It just so happens that it's next to Brewsters, so you can top
off with a big cup of ice cream with Reeces pieces in it.
           For the purposes of this thread, you'd have to have an android
device at least turned on nearby.

If I'm less hungry, peanut butter and cheezit crackers with similar drink
choices.

If you like meat and carbs and eggs, and like New Orleans style, try the
Bourbon Street Grill on the square in Dahlonega.
      Order the bowl of gold, which contains cheese grits, finely ground
sausage, and over easy eggs.  Personally, I'd rather
      have the eggs scrambled though.  Just discovered this restaurant,
they have several enticing selections $7 - $18.

Ron