[ale] IPs

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Sep 13 09:25:57 EDT 2010

The problem is you really can't tell if the IP is "coming from Georgia"
for everything.   For example my company uses AT&T as our network
provider.   They have shown us as being in Chandler AZ because that
happened to be the location of one of our sites at the time they added
us.   They've also shown us in other locations.  Until we told them to
change the record to Atlanta there was no indication that most of our
external facing services were based in Atlanta.