[ale] OT: 9/11

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Sat Sep 11 11:47:26 EDT 2010

My heart is heavy as I write this short note...remembering nine years
ago...not so much for what I was doing on that terrible day but the
shear and incalculable loss of our fellow brothers and sisters.  Every
year I pay them tribute in my own way.  In 2006 I was at the Pentagon at
0937 by the place where American Airlines Flight 77 slammed into the
building five years to the minute before.  This year seeing only normal
programming on TV (at the hour and minute of the beginning of the
attacks) I spent time in solitude and prayer as I cried on our back
deck.  In my own little way I wanted to offer this note as an official
record of this forum...

To the memory of our beloved brothers and sisters lost this day.
Tuesday, September 11th, 2001.