[ale] Very thin details - Unable to remove files from an Apple

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Sep 9 13:10:51 EDT 2010

My neighbor has an Apple laptop.   Last night she mentioned she'd been
trying to delete some files but was getting a message indicating
something like they can't be deleted because they're in "the mac"...
(mach...? mack...?).    She wants me to look at it this weekend but I
know very little about Apple stuff.    Since I haven't seen it yet I
don't know the exact message.   Just wondering if this snippet of info
means anything to any of you Apple users and if so what I should expect
and do when I do see it.

It may be something I can figure out easily once I see it.   The last
problem she had was due to a powered off printer.  :-)   Just figured
I'd ask ahead of time.