[ale] Greetings Linux Enthusiasts (new to the area)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Wed Sep 8 19:09:32 EDT 2010

Hey Derek!

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 16:49 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi Charles!

> On Fri, September 3, 2010 4:36 pm, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> > Learn to brew beer, you'll be ok.

> Amusingly, I've been brewing beer for 19 years.  But all of my brewing
> supplies are in storage at the moment.  I did find the brewing supply
> stores in West Midtown (Hop City), Sandy Springs (The Wine Store), and
> Alpharetta already.  :)

Sounds like we have quite a bit in common.  I'm also a homebrewer for
about 25 years not, though my specialty is champagne style cider.  I'll
also cast a good word for the Home Brew shop in Lilburn on Indian
Trails.  There's also "Wine Craft" on Roswell Road but that might be
"The Wine Store" you mention.  She use to be "Wine Craft" when she was
in the "Around Lenox Mall" way back in the '80's and change the name
when she moved outside the perimeter.

> Hopefully I'll be back to brewing in the next 3-6 months.

> > So anyways, welcome.  We try to do a key-signing every year or so.
> > Perhaps you'd like to organize it? (heh heh, I helped last year..)

> Perhaps.  I helped organize some of the first key-signing parties back in
> the early-mid 90s.

> > -- CHS
>
> -derek

Regards,