[ale] Greetings Linux Enthusiasts (new to the area)

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:19:04 EDT 2010

Hey, Derek!

I'm Aaron Ruscetta, and for several years I've been serving this
loosely disorganized group as the  "Event Coordinator [etc]",
(: which just means I made the error of volunteering to scare up
monthly presentations for our ALE Central meetings. :)

That's an impressive history you've listed and it sounds like
you and ALE founding member Michael Warfield should get
together and share encrypted messages over a few ale's
some time.

And, as the officially unofficial "[etc]" guy for the group, let me
say welcome to ALE!  I've taken the liberty of penciling you in to
do the presentation for our November 18th meeting -- you've
got a few weeks to decide on the topic and submit the
synopsis. :-)

peace
aaron