[ale] Greetings Linux Enthusiasts (new to the area)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Sep 3 17:44:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, September 3, 2010 5:17 pm, Scott Castaline wrote:

> Welcome to Atlanta.

Thanks!  I've been enjoying it down here so far.

>   Are you still involved with GnuCash?

Nominally.  I still hang out on the IRC channel, respond to emails, and
manage the main gnucash.org server (svn, lists, wiki, build services --
pretty much everything except www.gnucash.org) which lives in my house.
:)   But I haven't written any significant GnuCash code in a few years.

>     And where
> abouts in the Boston area did you live? I'm a former Bostonian from
> South Shore area, Milton.

I used to live in Somerville.

-derek