[ale] weird mouse problem

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Sep 1 21:45:49 EDT 2010

I had the same thing happen a couple days ago while running Evolution on
Fedora 12 (see my earlier posting).  Evo is buggy enough and I tossed it
off as an issue with 2.28.3 but still wonder if there was a separate
issue with the mouse that killed Evo.  I have not been able to reproduce
the issue and my system did respond to keyboard input just as you
report.  My mouse was working fine in M$ as well but my M$ drive appears
to have taken a dump (no longer booting as of this PM)...gee...that's
too bad...so I guess I won't be doing that check!  (hehehe)

Rich in Lilburn