[ale] bye bye to speakeasy

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Sep 1 18:13:15 EDT 2010

JIm,

Covad, I know.  they have consistently refused to have ANY dealings with
end customers (especially the likes of you and me), but MegaPath I haven't
heard of.  But why does the merger so frighten you that you are willing to
run over to Comcast?

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Sean

On Wednesday, September 01, 2010 05:36:00 pm Jim Kinney wrote:
> I have been an extremely satisfied customer of Speakeasy since 2003. I
> frequently rave on the list about their quality or service, etc. I was
> very nervous when BestBuy bought them but things worked out fine. This
> time, however, I'm jumping ship. Comcast business class is about to
> get my money.
>

> Covad/MegaPath/Speakeasy Close Transaction
>
> Dear Speakeasy Customer,
>
> I am very pleased to inform you that the merger with MegaPath and Covad
> has closed. The three companies are now one under the MegaPath name.

<<Rest snipped for brevity>>