[ale] GuruPlug JTag Unit?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 28 11:11:25 EDT 2010

David,

David Ritchie <deritchie at gmail.com> writes:

> http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=DKTGJTAG-KIT-ND
>
> is a $16 JTAG adapter kit from DigiKey. There are other flavors there,
> ranging up in $1K+ range.
>
> Another  with a ton of different flavors of JTAG adapters on ebay. You
> might also hit the Guru Plug boards and see what they recommend.
>
> And here is the factory spec'ed one:
> http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-28-guruplug-jtag.aspx

Thanks, but.....

I know where to buy the JTAG unit; that wasn't the question.  I was
asking if anyone happened to have one that I could borrow so I could
reflash my Guru without having to wait for one to get shipped from them.

Having to order something else doesn't solve the problem I'm trying to
solve, namely waiting for one to get shipped to me.  Shipping from
digikey is no different than shipping from globalscale.  I still have to
wait for it to be shipped.

I guess nobody else around here plays with Plugs.  :(

-derek