[ale] OT: Portable media players

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Oct 21 11:47:51 EDT 2010

Pretty sure the HTC Dream (G1) phone does FLAC. It does Ogg for sure. You
don't have to use it as a phone. Check out eBay.

I would be willing to strip the phone of unnecessary and battery/memory
consuming components (like the phone software module itself) if you go that
route.   When I get home from the meeting tonight I can check to see if the
G1 supports FLAC to be sure; I gave mine to Leesa and she's at work so I
can't check right now.

  - Mike

--
Sent from my G2, an Android-powered mobile device.