[ale] OT: Portable media players

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:21:59 EDT 2010

I believe rockbox (http://www.rockbox.org/) supports the Fuze and may
allow you to update using Linux.  I had a Sandisk E240 that I ran
rockbox on until I was gifted a iPod Classic (80GB) which
unfortunately isn't supported by rockbox, but does have a lot more
storage than the E240 (4GB).  The rockbox firmware even supported
micro-SDHC cards up to 8 GB when the stock firmware supported a max 2
GB microSD.