[ale] China chooses FreeBSD as basis for secure OS

Tue Oct 12 19:48:49 EDT 2010

Yes any of those states would have the ability to exploit a solid FOSS
OS. However, I bet it's harder to exploit them than it is to get a
mole into MSFT. Especially for the US government.

--
Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.