[ale] Question DNS Reverse Zones

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Oct 12 09:16:29 EDT 2010

You ought to be able to get the ISP to delegate the lookup for your
range of IPs to your DNS servers and you can setup your own arpa reverse
zone to cover the range.

Proper reverse lookup is important for your mail server if nothing else
as many folks will treat you as a spammer if they can't resolve your IP.