[ale] Burn multiple video files to a single video DVD?

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Sun Oct 10 07:36:23 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of short 20-to-25-minute videos in WMV format, and I
want to make a DVD with several of those videos on it, each one a
separate item on the DVD menu. I need the resulting DVD to be playable
in a regular DVD player.

The distro is Ubunto 10. The DVD burning software is Brasero, which
doesn't seem able to do this.  I can add several videos to a DVD
project, and burn them; but the resulting DVD has no menu, and only
the very first video in the project is viewable.  The Brasero docs are
unhelpful, and Google doesn't seem to have anything useful to
recommend.

Is it possible to do what I want?

Thank you,

-- JK