[ale] thunderbird lightning calendar sync with M$ Exchange

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:25:00 EDT 2010

I'm able to create events in lightening and they show up in the web-based
outlook calendar and vice-versa. I have not been sent a calendar notice yet
to test that capability.

tbird 3.1.4 and Lightning 1.0b3

Now the test event I created yesterday was gone today. I don't recall
deleting it, but then I don't recall the details of driving home either.