[ale] Collectl and other peformance tools

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:15:02 EDT 2010

Not here.  I've heard of collectctl and collectd, but most of my monitor/trend needs are handled quite nicely by Hobbit/Xymon.

Check out the project.  Active development is underway, and we should have our next release out soon.

Project:  http://xymon.sourceforge.net
Wiki: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon
Addons: http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php
Legacy addons: http://deadcat.net