[ale] SQL differences

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:03:52 EDT 2010

Agreed. Thanks for finding and posting this.

Let me tell you, it is frustrating working with Oracle and MSSQL after
having used MySQL for so long. So many easy things in MySQL (e.g. the
LIMIT clause and the TIMESTAMP and AUTO INCREMENT column types) are
completely missing in the other two that I now have to use. I can see
this page being use very frequently by me.