[ale] Bacula or Rsync + Windows

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:00:21 EDT 2010

We have several dozen sites running off T1's, and mobile users running
off line or on VPN sometimes.
So - hosting everything over the WAN isn't really an option.

I'd prefer something like the windows equiv. of a CRON job that wakes
up, determines if it's on the home network, tests bandwidth calls
rsync, and reports success/failure.

Now - if I had my way, I'd put them all on x-terminals and teach them
unix and ssh, but that's not an option either.