[ale] Streaming video for Linux?

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:48:03 EST 2010

Boxee seems to be a good choice.  I was looking at their site and
they will give you Linux Boxee software for free!  What's not to love!

I probably ought to get around to ripping all my DVDs and serving
them locally.  That way I can put the originals and boxes out of the
way of the grand babies!

Thanks...

Mark Wright
m.perry.wright at gmail.com