[ale] Steve Jobs says that Windows is "open"

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:29:15 EST 2010

It takes some parsing, but I believe what he is referring to is the
"openness" of Windows to be installed on a wide variety of hardware
configurations. Then iOS is "closed" because it is only installable to
specific hardware configurations. So he seems to be trying to say
Android is "open" because it can be installed on a wide variety of
phones. Which all know is _not_ what Google means when they say
Android is "open."

*shrug*

--
James Sumners