[ale] Boot issues - OR - why Mafia$oft hurts/disappoints everyone endlessly

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Nov 29 08:23:34 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 06:45 -0500, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Friends:
>
> You folks have been very supportive.  I appreciate that.  A few things
> first
>
> Me is a male in Marietta, GA  not that Linux or you folks care.

Ah, that would be me making that mistake.  My deepest apologies.  The
spelling of your name is vaguely similar to somemone I work with at my
office.

> My mistake that I did not mention the hardware setup (duh me)
>
> Debian is the old ETCH dist with old kernel.
>
> So far I have had install successes with almost any distro.  It is
> after the
> GOOD INSTALL, I have issues.
>
> I will do the stuff mentioned here and I will report by in the
> evening.
>
> Aaron, anyone in Marietta or Installfest who can help out ?
>
> -Narahari

Regards
Mike