[ale] tigerDirect

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:16:18 EST 2010

Tiger Direct is probably the best known of the Systemax brands, but the
company owns the Global companies (Computers, Office Supplies, Industrial
Equipment), CompUSA, Circuit City and Infotel distributing. I am a bit
surprised to hear that they are operating an actual store front, but I would
suspect that it was a former CC or CompUSA store that they acquired in one
of the acquisitions.

GC