[ale] Boot issues - OR - why Mafia$oft hurts/disappoints everyone endlessly

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:49:36 EST 2010

It kills me when I consider the massive waste of man hours or
witness the endless frustrations and emotional angst generated
daily by Mafia$oft and all their incompetent and obstructive
Windisease products.

What did we have here? Some 20 messages and a dozen
diagnostic suggestions over 3 or 4 man hours of squandered
volunteer assistance because it was never made clear that there
were two drives in the problematic system and that the main
drive was an active windisease boot disk?  Even more galling
and insane is that the Mafia$oft victim in this case was blaming
their frustrations on the wrong entity entirely, and in the subject
line of their plea for help no less.

This kind of insanity is why my mantra will forever remain
"I DON'T DO WINDOWS."
Mafia$oft computer environments are the biggest time sucking
black hole of human misery and frustration in the universe.

If someone is too blind to see the source of all their problems
when it is repeatedly beating them over the head, then they
may be beyond helping.

peace
aaron