[ale] Boot issues - was: why Linux hurts/disappoints me more than once

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Sun Nov 28 11:33:32 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-28 at 10:52 -0500, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Can I force to use grub 1.x ?
>
> Is there a real benefit to use grub 2.x ?
>
> Any one using Linux on a 1TB drive at all ?  I am beginning to doubt
> Linux's ability to run on a 1TB drive.
Is the bios updated on your motherboard? Have you made any bios changes?

I may have missed this in previous posts but which particular
brand/model hard drive are you using?

Linux can very well run/boot on a 1TB drive - I realize that you may be
very well frustrated at this point but questions like that aren't
probably very helpful or productive.

William