[ale] why Linux hurts/disappoints me more than once

Robert Slaughter rslau at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 27 15:18:28 EST 2010

You're going to have to create a bootable 'rescue CD', and boot into it,
to access a shell and run the gparted and/or fdisk as suggested below.

Possibilities include:

      * http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page
      * or some from the list here: http://www.livecdlist.com/ (look for
        'Rescue')

--
Bob Slaughter, rslauGUESS at WHATmindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~rslau/