[ale] Can this desktop be saved??

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 23 17:17:50 EST 2010

ALErs -

I now have a dual-boot SLEServer-11 and opensuse-11.3 desktop on the same
box - that should put me in good shape to clone the X11 setup from the
enterprise server to the open desktop.

Pointers as to known differences between these setups would still be
welcome.

TIA.

  - Mills

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, John Mills wrote:

... gore-y detail about various configurations of a zombie TYAN server MB
elided ...