[ale] temp mobile broadband option?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:47:42 EST 2010

I'll be traveling around visiting different family members over the
holidays and several have no access to Internet.

I've been toying with the idea of a "pay as you go" plan/device since I
will only need access for short periods of time and only for a couple
days.  Unfortunately, the only folks that offer this are not in the
SouthEast.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a temp provider and device?

Worst case, I scrounge up a USB modem for my netbook and see about
getting dial-up info from my home internet provider.  although, that is
low on my list of preferred things.

Thanks all,

Preston